Let me start of by saying – I am a huge fan of the Body Shop products!
On my 16th birthday my mother introduced me with their skincare products and I’ve been a fan ever since. The smell are amazing & some of the products really work for me. However, this will in no way alter my personal opinion on each of these products. This review will be all my honest thoughts on personal experience’s with each item since I have been testing each and every one. So let’s start with their famous body butter product, and I choose….
The Body Shop – Olive Butter
- Olive butter is a natural skin care essential from the Mediterranean. Derived from olive oil, the butter is obtained by cold pressing of selected fruits followed by a full refining process.
- Directly treats dry spots
- Moisturizes the skin so much and makes it softer and more supple helps to plump up the skin and reduce any lines or crevices.
I have used many kinds of body butters from The Body Shop before and have always been satisfied with the products. Lately, I have stocked The Body Shop Olive Butter and my! It’s a good pick! The Body shop Olive butter is a thick layer of luxurious moisture with a mild fragrance of olives. The body butter is extremely moisturizing without being greasy. The huge rounded packaging makes this body butter very handy & comfortable to keep in it your handbag/travel bag.
The Body Shop – Olive can be purchased from The Body Shop online or physical stores at a retail price of MYR 33.00 (50 ml) and MYR 85.00 (200ml) in Malaysia.
Skin Defence is SPF50 PA++++
This new Skin Defence is SPF50 PA++++ and superbly formulated to be really light and almost water-like upon application. Used after moisturizer and under foundation, it’s non-greasy and leaves no greasy film or residue. It doesn’t leave my skin feeling parched. My makeup goes on smoothly and it keeps my skin feeling hydrated all day.
- UVA Protection: PA++++: Helps protect skin from UVA rays, including long UVA rays, which reach deep within the skin and accelerate the process of skin ageing.
- UVB protection: SPF 50 helps protect skin from UVB rays that trigger redness and damage the skin’s surface.
- Anti-oxidant: Helps protect skin from external aggressors such as environmental pollution that weakens the skin’s ability to remain healthy.
- Anti-dullness: With red algae extract and vitamin C to brighten skin for a more luminous complexion.
This product cost MYR 125.00, can be found here.
The Body Shop – Himalayan Charcoal Purifying Glow Mask
In my very recent article, I have recently started using this face mask. It is a mud-textured exfoliating mask that works to deeply cleanse and purify the skin by clearing clogged pores and releasing impurities and toxins. It truly leaves you feeling fresh and your face looks more vibrant and fresh right after application. For more information on this review, please read through here.
The Himalayan Charcoal mask is sold MYR 99.00 in any body shop outlet in Malaysia. It is kinda pricey but worth the buy.
NAIL MANICURE CREAM
The Body Shop – The Body Shop NAIL MANICURE CREAM 30ML Almond + Almond Milk & Honey
The almond hand & nail cream is a perfect for on-the-go hydration. The almond oil has the Shea butter ingredients in it which makes yours skin feel silkier and softer in no time.
This manicure cream costs MYR 27.00 –
The Almond Milk Honey is essential for sensitive skin on the go. The product claims that it protect and soothe dry hands. It is enriched with organic almond milk from Spain and Community Trade honey from Ethiopia, Almond Milk & Honey is specially formulated for sensitive, dry skin.
- Effective daily hand & nail cream
- Moisturizes hands & conditions nails
- Manicure must-have
Here’s a shout-out to my favorite store in my hometown!
A graceful woman who deserves the best, here’s to you maa.
What’s your favorite body shop item? Share your thoughts below!
© 2017 InspiredbyCherisha.com
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED